At 11:17 PM +0200 7/11/02, Peter Castine wrote:
>I got a minor surprise to read that
>Canada's chief of state is still HRH (represented by Governor General
>Adrienne Clarkson).
>
>Basically, what I meant in my previous message was "any country that uses
>a fifty-year-old silhouette of Queen E. II on their postage stamps." Any
>more complaints?

Well, just a little one. Sibelius is not that popular in Canada,
compared to Finale. Maybe you should amend your definition to "Any
country that says lorry instead of truck, and lads instead of guys,
and has an old picture of Lizzie on their money."  8-)

(Dang. What to do about Bermuda, Jamaica, and the like? I dunno. Do
THEY like Sibelius more than Finale?)  double 8-)

Christopher