On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 06:31  AM, Eden - Lawrence D.
wrote:

> With regard to our recent discussion about Apple...
>
> Larry
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> TECH INVESTOR from CNN/Money and Business 2.0
> Monday, September 16, 2002

Doomsday articles of this sort have been appearing since the Macintosh
debuted in 1984.  It's always the same article, just with the new
variables plugged in.  The fact is, Jaguar is selling like hotcakes,
Apple already has 100,000 .Mac subscribers -- (I'm still mulling over
whether keeping my existing email address for another year is worth $50
to me), and Microsoft, being Microsoft, will never abdicate the
market-share stranglehold it has with Office Mac.  Also, Quark has all
but announced that it will have an OS X-compatible version of Xpress
out by the end of the year.  Apple is weathering the current tech slump
better than most computer manufacturers.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Boston MA