Yes, same problem with MacFin 2003 and HP LJ 5000n.  I was shocked by it,
and then remembered having seen a post about it.  It seems that both Finale
and HP drivers are trying to help so much that it all gets bungled.  I
didn't even try reverse order printing in Finale--HP will automatically
print last page to first, no telling what would happen if I told Finale to
print in reverse!  I ended up printing single runs and using a copy machine
to copy and collate.  What a nightmare!!

If anyone finds some answers, please report to the list!!

Tim Thompson