I got some work to do this weekend that involves taking over someone else's
project, a couple of new songs for a new musical, plus editing, extracting
and printing the songs already done.

The work that has been done is quite clean and neat, but I have encountered
some things which puzzle me.  Perhaps I don't have enough experience to
realize that they are the best way to handle things:

What is the advantage of inputting chords as lyrics?  Just because they have
to appear below the staff does not seem like enough reason for it.

What is the advantage of using expressions to create rolled chords as
opposed to an articulation?

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]