Dennis Bathory-Kitsz writes:

> This plug permits renaming, which is excellent. But it apparently doesn't
> auto-detect plugs?

Correct. It's technically impossible to do with 100% accuracy.
To be able to the track plug-in menu items even when they are
renamed/moved/deleted or if there are items with identical names, the
plug-in themselves must include QuickNavigator support (and QN must
know how to "talk" to the 3rd party plug-in). Tobias and Robert have that
support in their plug-ins.

> Neither the Finale native plugs, as you say, nor the
> Wedelmusic or Braille plugs are there, and half the JW ones are missing, as
> well as Forza's own rehearsal figures plug.

Thanks for noticing the missing Forza! items. QN support for "Rehearsal
Figures", "Tempo Viewer" and "Settings Transfer" has now been added to
version 0.16a, which is now available for download.

If you need Wedelmusic or Braille to have Quick Navigator support, I can
contact the authors of those plug-ins and ask them to implement it.

Which JW plug-ins do you need Quick Navigator support for? Let me
know, and I'll put it on my todo list.
Having said that, the functionality of JW System Divider, JW Space
Systems and JW Push Staves will soon be obsolete anyway if you use
Forza!

> Also, I don't see an option to create flyout submenus. Did I miss it?

Submenus within a Quick Navigator menu are dedicated to items in
groups (such as Bookmarks/Layers/Staff Sets/etc). Also please try using
multiple menu sets.

> Without at least the Finale native plugs included, this doesn't really
> solve the "where is that doggone feature?" problem. Will this aspect Forza
> (such as autodetect/refresh plugs) be completed for the pay version? My
> wallet is open! :)

I have got this request before. I'll see if I can provide an acceptable
solution somewhere in the future.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563