Is there any plugin available that will create a handbells "bells
used" chart? That being a grand staff with noteheads (no stems)
listing melodically the pitches (incl. separate entries for
accidentals) that are present in a piece of music with all notes
below Db5 (C5=Middle C) in the bass clef, the rest in the treble clef
with octaves above B6 being allowed. As it is now when I'm done
working on a handbell piece I have to go through all 61 possible
notes by hand, one at a time, and see if they are present in the
piece then remove/add from the bell template used bell list. I'd even
settle for a list of used notes if the plugin can't create the actual
notation. I'm also hoping someone will tell me that there already is
a plugin that I've missed, please?

James Gilbert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesgilbertmusic.com/