I too bought a new computer which came with Windows XP.

Although Finale itself work fine, I cannot use my midi piano keyboard to input music.  This has been the only problem I have encountered specific to Finale.

However, my printer drivers do not work and I have to use a workaround driver which reduces my pirnter's capabilities considerably.  My CD writer will not work at all (hence my lack of backups when my computer crashed last week and I lost compositions arrangements and essays to say nothing of hundreds of personal letters and photos)

A couple of other porgrams I used to use  will not work at all and there seems to be no way of addapting them.  (Yes I tried the "run in Windows98 mode" and that didn't work either, but that may be my fault.)

I'm sure WindowsXP will be wonderful once I have bought all new software specifically designed to run on it, but for now my screensaver breathes a curse upon Microsoft every time I am idle for more than two minutes.

All the best,

Lawrence