 From: Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:22:40 -0800
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: [Finale] Re: Playback during Speedy Edit

 Don Hart writes:

 Quick question for those of you on finmac 2k3:

 Does Finale still redraw while the speedy note window is active and
 simultaneously "spacebar clicking" for playback?  Finale never did this
 before 2k2 and I'd love for it to be back to "pre 2k2" behavior.  I wasn't
 planning on buying 2k3 but if this is fixed I might.
 Dear Don,

 In FinMac2k3 as soon as you hit the space bar for playback, you are
 taken out of the Speedy Entry box, so I guess the earlier behavior
 has not returned. On my iMac the redraw is so quick that I don't even
 notice it.

 Hal
 --
 Harold Owen