Articulation Tool: Is there a keyboard shortcut for selecting the handle of an articulation after you've already clicked on the note to which it is attached? I dislike having to click on a note, then click on the handle of the articulation when I want to move it. (I deal with wrist and arm fatigue from using the mouse too often). It would be nice if the handle of the articulation would be pre-selected; if there was more than one articulation on a note, it would be nice to able to toggle between the handles with TAB like we do now with the Smart Slurs. I'd like to see the same for expressions, too.

On a related topic, is there a way to figure out which note an expression is attached to in Page View?

Linda Cummings
Allegro Music Services