At 11:12 PM -0500 12/15/02, Aaron Sherber wrote:

On a related topic, is there a way to figure out which note an expression is
attached to in Page View?
Well, if you shift double-click (or right-click and choose Edit Note Expression Assignment), you can see what the horizontal displacement of the expression from its note is. This may be enough to tell you what note you want. If not, you could set the horizontal distance to 0, which will send the expression directly under (or over) the note. Then you can hit Undo to send it back. I'm not sure if this is the best way, but it works.

You can also hit Clear (on a Mac, I know it is different on PC) on a selected articulation to clear the manual placement and revert to the automatic placement, which will place it over the note to which it is attached.
--
Christopher