To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/19/2003 9:33:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] Your article about connecting a clavinova to a PC

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have a PC running on XP

I have still been unable to get my PC (on Windows XP) to recognise any midi
input device connected.

I have been told by some (although others have refuted the claim) that this
is a known problem with XP.

If you manage to get XP to recognise your device, please tell me how you
did it.

All the best,

Lawrence