On 06 Feb 2003, iikura masao wrote:

> Robert's plug-in seems to simply shift score
> hollizontally and also needs to recalculate
> scale manually.

You haven't supplied any specifics. But suppose you need to trim 0.25" off each
margin. Page Mover gives you two choices.

1. You can use "shift music" and manually calculate the scaling factor using a
calculator. (The latest version of Page Mover allows you to enter a fractional scaling
percentage.)

2. If you don't want to use a calculator, you can use Page Mover in two stages. For
the first run, Select New Page Size and supply a custom page size that is 0.5"
narrower than your current page size (i.e., 0.25" x 2). Select Scale Music and apply.
For the second run, select your original page size and use Shift Music to shift the
music to wherever it needs to be.

Personally, I would use option 1, but either way is far easier than any other
alternative I know of. If you can give specifics, I can tell you what the scaling
factor should be, and how I arrived at it.

Meanwhile, you have suggested to me an additional option that would be useful for
Scale Music.

--
Robert Patterson

http://www.robertgpatterson.com