Hi Robert,

Some of these delays seem way out of proportion to the task being attempted
and do not happen on a consistent basis.  Are you saying these are caused by
having auto music spacing and/or auto update layout turned on as well?  On
my friend's machine the problem is also occurring more frequently of late,
which is also baffling.

Any further thoughts?

Thanks,

Don Hart