Hello,

I've mainly used Finale in the past to create horn
arrangments. Now I'm doing a few guitar transcriptions
and I'm using standard notation + tab (using "House
Style 3" template in Finale 2003). FYI - I'm using
"Guitar Player" magazine and a notation legend from a
Hal Leonard book as my guide.

1)When I use a grace note for a bend (grace note has
the stem removed, and using custom stem to make a
smaller note head..followed by the note that is bent
to), and I use Mass Mover to move the notation to the
tab staff, the fret number is always '0.' Is this
typical? I'm assuming that I'm getting fret 0 since
it's a grace note.

2) I know I can change the fret number, but my laptop
doesn't have a numeric keypad. Is there any other way
to change the fret number (other than moving my
software to a desktop)?

3) I didn't see a "pre-bend" shape (small note head,
no stem, with paretheses around note head) in the
smart shape palette. Is there a way to create this
shape?

Thanks...