Dennis, I apologize for the problems you have had with our plug-in. If
you could please let me know which files are causing the 837 error
messages, I can download them from your site and get this fixed in the
next version of Dolet.

There are many variables with how Finale files are set up, so it is
through test cases from different people's setups that the plug-in gets
ever more reliable for archiving and restoring files. While Dolet will
indeed not handle everything in a contemporary score, it should just
ignore the things it does not understand.

Thanks,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC
www.recordare.com