> I am trying to hunt down a copy of Microsoft Musical
> Instruments CDROM...  Anyone have it or know where I
> can find it?

Steve,

After some intense Google searching, I came up with a couple of places that
seem to have access to the CD-ROM that you're looking for.  It is listed in
a "product list" at <http://www.aticomputers.com/cd3.html>, and the email
address to speak with their people is <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  They
say in the list that they're selling it for "25.00", but no monetary units
are mentioned.

It also appears to exist at
<http://www.awa.com/mm/gamelink/music.html#00210>.  There is an order form
link at the top of that page (the center of the three unlabeled buttons),
but I would be hesitant to fill that out without speaking to a real, live
person first.  Elsewhere on that site is a contact page at
<http://www.awa.com/dainq.html>.  The site is more of an "Internet mall"
with many separate vendors, so you should mention in communication that your
question is directed toward the "Gamelink CD-ROM Library."  This site says
that the Microsoft Musical Instruments CD-ROM is on sale for $66.95.

I also checked eBay, but I couldn't find any leads there.

Hope this helps.