Le 11/02/03 18:32, "Éric Dussault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

>> Yes, the only thing that bothers me is that when coming back for the repeat,
>> the note is no longer a tied to note (but still has that tie to it).
>> Also, the tie goes right through the repeat bar line, does that bother
>> anyone? (This is for publication, and I can't find any rules for such
>> situations).
>>
>> Johannes
>
> Isn't there any way to make the layout so that the second section starts on
> a new staff system? It would certainly clarify that thing. I know that you
> like music tighly spaced, so maybe there is room for that...
>
> Eric

Forget everything I said... Maybe a dotted slur arriving at the beginning of
the repeated section would be a suitable solution.
 Or depending on how your piece is structured, putting the first repeat one
measure later and adding the measure before the new first repeat at the end
of the piece, this time without slur, can be possible. Now there could be a
problem with the ending...

Eric