I would avoid the dotted tie. As a performer, if I see a dotted tie, I tend to think it's either optional or something that the editor added. If you want a totally unambiguous solution, you could put the beginning of the repeat one measure later and put first and second endings at the end of the repeat. If this seems too complicated, I think you should just use solution "a": otherwise, the performer might consider the tie to be optional and omit it altogether.

Michael Cook