We have had many requests for adding MusicXML support to Sibelius. This
is especially true for people who want to be able to read music produced
by Sibelius within Finale with better results than MIDI provides.

We are pleased to announce the beta version of our Dolet for Sibelius
plug-in. Dolet for Sibelius is a plug-in for Sibelius 2.1 on Windows or
Macintosh. It saves your Sibelius music as a MusicXML file. From there,
you can read the MusicXML file into Finale using our Dolet for Finale
plug-in (a light version of which is included with Finale 2003). Dolet
for Finale currently only works on Windows, but we're planning to make a
Macintosh OS X version available later this year.

You may download both Dolet for Sibelius and Dolet for Finale from:

  http://www.recordare.com/downloads.html

Please let us know your thoughts about how this works for you.

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC