On 26.03.2003 20:31 Uhr, Robert Patterson wrote

> It is an annoying property of Finale that each version does not have its own
> app. id. As a result, double clicking a document launches the version of
> Finale that has the latest date. For some reason your Fin2002 must have a
> later date than your Fin2003. I work around this problem by having an alias to
> each finale version on my desktop. I first launch the version I want. Then
> when I double-click the doc, the currently running version opens it.

There may be another explanantion for 2002 launching instead of the latest
(2003) version: a corrupt desktop database. Try rebuilding the desktop, by
pressing and holding command-option while restarting the Mac until a dialog
asks you whether you want to rebuild the desktop.
This procedure should be done on a regular basis on any Mac System up to
9.22.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com