At 11:10 AM -0500 4/01/03, Linda wrote:
I have a problem I've never had before. I created some score templates with the set up wizard (I usually just create them on the fly with the staff tool) and the scores came up looking great, but in a VERY small percentage view. I went to the percent tool, which told me that both the page and all the staves were at 100%. NOT POSSIBLE! I printed out the scores, which looked fly-speck small, and cannot possibly be any 100%. I can't even see the notes on the screen except in scroll view.

Ah, but what is the SYSTEM reduced to? There are three, not 2, ways to reduce or enlarge now. Click between staves (not on the staff) iwth the percentage tool to discover this.