Richard Huggins wrote:

> In some cases it (finally!) is discovered that actual whole rests are
> present rather then Finale's default whole rests. If an actual whole rest
> has slipped into a measure by who-knows-how means, it will break a
> multi-measure rest. To test this, go to the parts in question, highlight all
> measures having a whole rest, use the Clear feature, then see if the
> multi-measure rests work properly.
>
> --Richard

No, I'm talking about the opposite - the problem has nothing to do with
actual whole rests - I'm talking about making a score/note expression break
a mutlimeasure rest (a feature added in 2002) - but in some weird cases they
actually did NOT break a multimeasure rest. (only a few parts were affected
by that, with no logical cause that I could find)

Anybody having seen that?