On Friday, Jun 6, 2003, at 10:39 America/Vancouver, Michael Good wrote:

In answer to Johannes's question of when will we finally get the MusicXML plug-in for the Mac:

We're working on it now. The goal is to release it shortly after Finale 2004 is available on OS X. We will try to make it available for the older OS 9 versions as well, but that may not be feasible.

Coordinating/integrating Java with plugins on MacOS 9 is not worth the hassle Michael. I suggest to start the base system compatibility level for MacMusicXML at 10.2 and then see if it ports back to 10.1.

Philip Aker
http://www.aker.ca