i'm impressed that many of you seem to be both musicians and computer
programming types. This has caused me to wonder...

If anyone happens to know the inner workings at Coda, I'd be interested to
know if any or all of the programmers are musicians to the extent that it is
helpful to what they do? Or are there some are and some aren't? Or are there
musicians who are giving the programmers objectives and then the programmers
reduce it down to programming concepts they understand? Or would being a
musician actually not be very important?

Richard