Which reminds me of a suggestion I wanted to discuss. Having optimized the staves it would be nice to be able to double click the bottom of these 2 handles and have all subsequent bottom handles be selected. I find moving staves a laborious process with no easy work around.

Jerry Berg

David H. Bailey wrote:

You have to optimize the score (or at least the system which contains the staff you wish to move). You don't have to remove any staves in the optimization, but once you have optimized you will see two handles when you select the staff tool. Dragging the lower one moves that staff in that system only, while dragging the usual upper one moves that staff for the whole score.

Herman S. Gersten wrote:

Is it possible to vertically move one staff of a 3 stave system WITHOUT having the same staff move on the other systems on the page?

My pages have three 3-stave piano/voice systems per page. When I move the vocal line up, all the vocal lines go up. Same with the piano staves.

Herman

.