From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Glenn Adams
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 12:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] Page layout problem

Hello everyone,

I just finished a orchestral score with 44 staves, 533 measures, and did a
test print with 11x17 paper. The notes look VERY small, even at 115%. I
managed to find 12x18 paper and have used that instead. It's better but
everything is still pretty tiny. Assuming the composer doesn't want to
optimize the conductor's score, is there a way to have the staves and notes
be bigger? I don't care if I end up with less measures on a page, I'd just
like to see things larger. I'm sure the conductor will too. Any way to do
this? What technique am I missing here?

Thanks for your help!

--
Cheers,