If you have a multimovement work that you want to print out in booklet form (2-up, duplexed, folded and stapled), I assume that _all_ the movements must be in one Finale file. I would think that Jari Williamsson's "JW Booklet Preparation" plug-in, for example, would need to know the total number of pages to be printed in order to work correctly.

Secondly, if all of the movements must be in one file, does anyone have any suggestions for appending one movement (file) to another movement (file)? I've never tried this.

I subscribe to the digest, so please email me directly if you need a quick reply.

Thanks.

Paul Hayden

--
Magnolia Music Press      <http://www.paulhayden.com>