From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Marc Shepherd
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] Word Extensions Plug-In Not Working

When I run the Word Extensions plug-in, it sometimes ignores certain
vocal lines. I think I'm always entering lyrics the same way. Each set
of lyrics is on its own staff, and for each staff I change the verse
number. So, if I were engraving a quartet, each singer would have
his/her own lyrics, each assigned to its own verse. I always enter the
lyrics in "type into score" mode. But sometimes the plug-in ignores
certain vocal lines--as if no words were there. What could be causing this?

--
Marc Shepherd
New York, NY