Hi, all.

The "Count Items" plug-in is pretty useful, but I'm wondering if any of you
know of a plug-in that goes one step further and will tell you what specific
notes you've used in the piece - perhaps even per staff?

I am a composer/arranger who works mostly with handbell music.  Handbell
music features something called a "Handbells Used Chart" (check out the
Handbell template (under "Church" for some reason (?) to see one) that shows
all the different pitches that are used in the piece.  (The template makes
creating the Chart so much incredibly easier than it was pre-template -
Thank you, Coda!!)  Currently, to create the Chart, the composer/arranger
must analyze the music to see what pitches are used & hope that s/he didn't
miss any.

It'd be great if there's a plug-in that would tell you what pitches are
used.  Does such a thing exist?

ps.  Thank you, Coda, for the Handbell Articulations library, too!

TIA,
-Michèle Sharik
Director of Adult Handbells, San Ramon Valley UMC, Alamo, CA
Director, Choir of Bells, Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church, Sunnyvale, CA
Handbell Solo Artist, Teacher, & Clinician http://www.TheGoldenDance.com
Member of Sonos & Sonos Quartet http://www.sonos.org