I'm a bit puzzled by the question. For me, both TGTools and Patterson Plug-Ins windows
stay where I put them. That is, they always open at the last place I closed them
(assuming I hit OK). I know a little more about Patterson plugins than TGTools. Do any
of your other PPI settings fail to save? (I.e., registration, settings inside each
window, etc.)?