on 6/26/03 9:36 PM, Robert Patterson Finale at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> I'm a bit puzzled by the question. For me, both TGTools and Patterson Plug-Ins
> windows stay where I put them. That is, they always open at the last place I
> closed them (assuming I hit OK). I know a little more about Patterson plugins
> than TGTools. Do any of your other PPI settings fail to save? (I.e.,
> registration, settings inside each window, etc.)?
>
> Brad Beyenhof wrote:
>> Is there a way to change the default place where plug-in windows (Mass
>> Copy, Align/Move, etc.) appear on the screen?  Every single time I open
>> them up I have to drag them around to my preferred positions.  And no,
>> File > Save > Save Special... won't do it this time.
>>
>> Can this be done?

Robert

FWIW, I have the same problem as Brad, but only with TGTools.  Your plugins
always remember their last window position.  But Tobias' set always defaults
to a position at or near the upper LH corner of the screen, no matter where
I've moved it to previously.

I've been to busy as to inquire to Tobias about this.

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios
West Linn  OR

http://www.thomastudios.com