to name a few:
ascending m6: Black Orpheus
a P8: Alice in Wonderland
d M6: All Blues
d M7: I Love You

RockyRoad heeft op vrijdag, 27 jun 2003 om 14:05 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

Seeing this is the most musical list I'm on, I had a question about songs for intervals:

P8: Somewhere over the Rainbow, My Sharona opening M7: m7: Theres A Place For Us M6: My Bonnie m6: Where Do I Begin (descending) Tritone: Marea, Simpsons Theme P5: Twinkle, Superman Theme, Chariots of Fire Opening P4: Advance Australia Fair M3: While shepherds washed their socks by night m3: Greensleeves M2: Frere Jacques m2: Jaws theme

Does anyone have a song for the major 7th, or an ascending song for the minor 6th?

Any good alternatives to this table?

--

David Stonestreet - Coming to you from Sydney Australia.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last Battlestar, Galactica, leads a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest, for a shining planet known as Earth."