On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 02:34 PM, P & P Dirks wrote:

Yes, it's Finale version 2003a specific - all other applications print fine
including prior versions of Finale (up to and includeing Notepad2002) still
print with my current setup.

While I'm glad the GhostView solution is working for you, I wonder if you tried deleting your existing desktop printer and re-creating it with the latest version of Adobe PS 8.8 instead of the LaserWriter 8 driver? My experience is that the Adobe driver works better for HP printers under Classic. Finale used to print fine in Classic for me, then one of the 10.2.X upgrades (I forget which) broke Classic printing from Finale. The solution was to create a new desktop printer using Adobe PS 8.8.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Boston MA

No one likes us
I don't know why
We may not be perfect
But heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the Big One and see what happens

- Randy Newman, "Political Science"