Why, oh why does finale insist on articulations to either fall on one side of the note or the other...why isn't there an easy way to just flip an accent or staccato from the note head side to the stem side without dragging or holding down arrow keys? Has anyone thought of making a plugin to solve this problem? I hope someone from Coda is reading this...I think that flipping a staccato should be as easy as flipping a stem.

Painfully redoing 10 pages of score after switching the default to stemside...

Michael Wittenburg

I think you should consider that no articulation flip, and you should either, but that they are applied to notes (or stemside) with metatools, so you can have accents and staccato both way automatic.

Kind regards

Ole Buck