I have a question here : I am using a default music font that I made myself
and am using it with some publishers I work with. For compatibility purpose,
when I edit my font, I rename it to avoid version problems when printed (I
am not printing them). It is very easy anyway to rename a font. The problem
is that I always have to make a new font annotation from scratch. It's not
hard but time consuming.
Is there a way to start the font annotation of a new font from an existing
one? This would be so much faster. If not I will certainly send a request to
MakeMusic to make it through, hopefully, Finale 2005.

Éric Dussault