... I have done some of the work in 2003, and I am also
impressed with how well the program converts the old files, and also how
much has improved in the intervening years. ... It seems that after converting a part, all I need do is
remove the tie/dot alterations, reset the tie settings to default, remove
system locks, respace and recalc -- and I am ready to go.

David Froom

I don't know about 2K3, but I have found that when updating (from whatever previous version) to FinMac 2K2, multimeasure rests that have been altered in width or other spacing will return to their default appearance. You need to take a close look at any updated part in which there are clef changes to make sure that clef changes at the end of multimeasure rests still look right.

--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/