Yes, I see it now on the email, but didn't see it on the website.

Tim

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 02:37 PM, Christopher BJ Smith wrote:

At 2:19 PM -0400 8/06/03, Tim Thompson wrote:
It sure looks like a big upgrade so far. I will be interested to see if the MIDI workings have been redesigned, or if all of that human playback stuff is internal.

I'm a little bothered that the web site is haphazard, and not Mac friendly (which means not standards compliant). The menus at the top of the page are all on top of each other in Safari, and WMP is required to hear the streaming Sound Font examples. And no release date.

In the email I got it said Windows 8/20/03 and Mac 10/20/03