Dover reprints it also, score size as Noel thought.

John Howell wrote:

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 05:48 PM, Noel Stoutenburg wrote:

And, quite related to our field, the Berlioz/Strauss Treatise on
Instrumentation.

Isn't that the one reprinted by Dover? If it's what I'm thinking of, it's published with big pages, so that it looks just like one of their orchestra score reprints. I'd check, but all of my books are packed up in boxes hundreds of miles away right now.

mdl

I think it's Kalmus--green cover--but I don't know where my copy is packed away.

John

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]