On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 02:39 AM, John Croft wrote:

Well, I'd be in favour of a struggling artist discount as well -- only, it's easier to decide who is really a student that assess people's claims really to be an artist.

I can show a resume full of performances which were done for cheap or for free, as well as plenty of volunteer work with community groups -- and I'm sure plenty of others on this list could do likewise. But for me it's all moot now anyway, since I started with version 3.5 (and I did have a proper day job then, come to think of it).

[...] I'll save that one for another time.

Probably best we just drop it altogether. In a few days I'll be back on the road and unsubscribed again. Anyway, the others on the list probably don't want to hear it....

mdl