On 03.09.2003 16:32 Uhr, Robert Patterson Finale wrote

> In light of the swinish girth of Acrobat 5 and the godzilla-proportions of
> Acrobat 6 (including the readers), I've been eschewing these formats in favor
> of PDF level 4. I'm wondering if anyone else is, and if anyone beside me is
> sticking with Reader 4. (Well, I'm using reader 5 on OSX because it is
> OSX-compatible.)

Although I do use Reader 5 (and I like it for the anti-aliasing) I convert
only to Reader 3 Format usually (ie PDF V 1.2). I see no point using later
versions, certainly as far as music is concerned. Is there?

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de