From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Mario Aschauer
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 6:19 PM
To: 'Finale List'
Subject: [Finale] Fonts

Dear fellow listers,

I have liked Bärenreiter's music-output for a very long time. It has
always inspired my own work. I know they use "Score" for their
engraving, but I wonder what font they might use - is it on of the
standard-fonts and is there a way to get that font and make it work in
Finale?
Any hints, comments, insights etc. would be greatly appreciated.

        Regards from finally cooler Vienna,
                                        Mario.

MARIO ASCHAUER
Music Director