On 04.09.2003 0:19 Uhr, Mario Aschauer wrote

> Dear fellow listers,
>
> I have liked Bärenreiter's music-output for a very long time. It has
> always inspired my own work. I know they use "Score" for their
> engraving, but I wonder what font they might use - is it on of the
> standard-fonts and is there a way to get that font and make it work in
> Finale?
> Any hints, comments, insights etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Bärenreiter used to use Score. I think now a lot of what they do is done
with Sibelius.

However, I don't really see Bärenreiter as a publisher that only has one
font or look. I don't think they are particularly fixed in their look. There
isn't really any particular font they stick with.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de