I am in the process of purchasing a new Mac Powerbook which will have System
10. I will also be upgrading to Finale 2004 when it is available. I have
been using an older Powerbook (System 8.6) and a serial MIDI interface to
connect to my synthesizer. The new Powerbook will not have a serial port.
What is the best option: a new USB MIDI interface or a USB to serial
converter and use my present interface. If the best option is a USB MIDI
interface what do you suggest?  Am I likely to encounter any other problems?

Thanks,