Craig Parmerlee wrote:

But how does one go about printing 2-up with scanned images? It seems to me I need some kind of program that can send all the images as a single print job. My scanning software treats each scanned page (i.e. each 8-1/2x11 page) as a separate file. I don't see any way to send two separate letter page images to the Ricoh for 2-up printing on an 11x17 sheet.

I don't know what image manipulation software you have; Adobe's Photodeluxe came with my scanner, and what I would do is to create a new document, sized 11 x 17. Then I would scan separately the two pages I wanted to print, and copy each page, pasting it on to the appropriate location on the 11 x 17 page created, then print, (and if it were me, also archive the image to CD-ROM) the image you have created.

ns