You'll need to turn auto music spacing off. Grace note spacing in Finale doesn't work as it should. Even if you set the music spacing options (in document options) to "Manual Spacing: Ignore", Finale still re-spaces the grace notes when music spacing is applied. So once you've manually moved grace notes, make sure that Finale never spaces that measure again.

Best wishes,

Michael Cook