Thanks to all who responded. Some very interesting things, but not quite what I'm looking for -- which isn't actually a box for percussion, but rather one for transporting scores.

What I need is a box for scores which is sturdy enough to go as checked baggage on an airplane (doesn't need to be industrial strength) but light enough that I can carry it along with my other things. It should be a little bigger than 11x17, 6 or 8 inches deep. I thought that percussion boxes would be a good place to start, but I haven't quite seen the right thing yet -- lots of gig bags and road cases, but not much in between. And the sites I've been to don't give all three dimensions of the boxes.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Aaron.