Just tried it again, and it seems the fermatas ARE playing back IF I begin playback using the playback controls.

Silly me, I thought playback was playback, so I was using the old spacebar-click playback method.

So NOW my question is, how can I get it to hold the fermatas longer?

Jari Williamsson wrote:

David H. Bailey writes:

No playback effect, with or without human playback enabled. (So much for their claim that fermatas playback automatically with human playback enabled!)

I think Human Playback currently only plays back plays back articulation fermatas. (But OTOH, no need for shapes or such stuff).
Make sure to send in feature requests to get expression fermata playback in HP!

When I get into the expression dialog to double check the settings and get to the shape selection screen, the shape I just created is EMPTY!

Perhaps there's a bug here?

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson

.