HELP!! I am drowning in a sea of re-sent emails!! I am getting several a minute from mid August, and everything from the last couple of days comes at least twice. A header shows that my provider (.Mac) is getting the email from unxmail.shsu.edu today, even though the origination time might be months ago. And I remember all of these emails. I thought I had just been suffering from a lot of deja vu lately, but now I am really in the twilight zone!!

Is this happening to others? I sent a request to the list help request box.

Tim