Friends:

First, to avoid confusion with those who sometimes use the dyad "FS" to signify "for sale", I intend to use the string "F-SCR" in the subject line to denote a post dealing with the topic of Finale Script.

A review of the example scripts seems to suggest that once one masters the keywords, that writing a Finale Script is a bit like writing what some professional computer programmers call "pseudocode", and should be a pretty straightforward undertaking. But as with certain other Finale implementations, the documentation leaves much to be desired. I have not yet located the answer to a number of items, and expect to post a query to WINSUPPORT on Monday.

Is Finalescript considered complete, or is this merely the first version of a work in progress.

In the course of executing a Finale Script, I want to open the instrument list, and create instruments, and assign patches and channels. Is this possible?

In the course of executing a Finale Script, I want to save a file as a ~.wav file. Is this possible?

ns