Hello all,

I've reduced the problem I've been having to the following steps. Would any
of you mind confirming this bug for me? (I'm using Finale 2003a.r1 for Mac):

1) Create a new document without libraries and add one measure (2 measures
total)
2) Add a key signature change to Bb in the second measure (the first measure
should be in C by default)
3) Using any method of entry, enter a whole note Bb in the staff in measure
1. Tie it to a Bb whole note in measure 2 (after the key change).
4) Confirm with the speedy frame that a tie end appears at the beginning of
the whole note in measure 2.
5) Using the staff tool, transpose the staff to "Bb (Up M2, Add 2 Sharps)".

After doing this, check out the note in bar 2 to see if a tie end from the
previous measure exists. I can't get one to appear. This is especially
apparent in page view if the key change happens over a system break.

Does this happen only in the Mac version?

Thanks for your help,
Brian